Raw, Vegan Tacos.
… if any of you still had any doubts about the world coming to an end, I hope I’ve laid them to rest.
- emliveshealthy likes this
- rawvegancyclist reblogged this from brawvegan
- jamiarose likes this
- healthyfitblrgirl reblogged this from brawvegan
- thethinklounge likes this
- davidedwardrv likes this
- astridelaine likes this
- dirtygvrl likes this
- youreyes-lie likes this
- brawvegan reblogged this from kellykate and added:
- rawchubster likes this
- lakesimon likes this
- toph3r likes this
- throwaway said: not a big fan of veg-mexican (or any other white-mexican) food in general, but i DID have really good vegan “walnut meat” tacos at a food cart pod in portland last year. can’t remember the name but it was one of the hawthorne pods…
- fakeshapes said: Those tacos are salad.
- youreyesimmaculate said: Those look fantastic. Got a recipe?
- shamelesslylickingtheplate likes this
- kellykate posted this